I was asked who my fav blogs are and i started listing them all off to the shock of my family, when they finaly put a hand over my mouth and told me to shut up. Just your top fav 1 i was told, thats all we want. Um i don’t have a top fav i like so many, cant i keep them all. Nope was their reply, you have to chose one or at lest narrow it to 10. So i thought long and hard and then it came to me, i am going to write down 10 questions that i will ask my fav bloggers and the ones who take the time to answer me back will narrow down the list a little.
So i sent them all this letter,
I want to ask my fav bloggers a few questions so I can narrow down who is my top 10 fav because I was told by my family that I will never be able to narrow it down to 20 let alone 10 so I want to prove them wrong. That’s why I am asking all my fav 30 blogs to answer my questions and hoping and praying you will agree because you think I am so sweet and lovable and you want me to win my bet, or at least you pity me enough to do this and it counts as your good deeded for the week so you can be all I’m great cause I help this weird little blogger prove her family wrong.
Great, so at this point I am hoping you have agreed to answer my questions, so I am going to sit down on my cool green leather couch in my funky pink and blue room, and ask you a few starter questions to make you comfortable, because I was told that’s what real interviewers do.
Do you like my couch? I like the fact that its green leather it looks like a lime right?
What’s your fav drink?
Okay pretend it appeared in front of you delivered by a funky robot with an afro wig who can brake dance. I have this whole neon color thing going on in my just for fun interview room because anything is possible with the power of your mind, or that’s what my mother told me growing up but I have yet to win that lottery yet. I forgot where I was going with this but I think we can get down to the main questions now.
These are the questions
1. Why blogging? What got you started?
2. Do you think that dushbagery is a good comeback or at least fun to shout out randomly from a moving viecial at strangers?
3. What is your favourite blog and why?
4. Why do you think you should be my fav blog?
5. Can i stalk you on twitter?
6. What is your favourite thing to pass the time?
7. If you had to choose between face book and twitter to post your last message to the world before you disappeared into the abyss what would it be?
8. Have you ever eaten deep fried pickles? They taste so good right.
9. Do you think aren’t is a real word, because Microsoft word recognizes it but Google does not?
10. What would the best question for me to ask you that you would never guess that I would ask you that would get you to reveal a secret about yourself? (Okay now answer the question as though I asked you it? )
Thanks for answering my questions, I really appreciate it.
Well we will see who answers.